2016-05-20, Tino Didriksen sanoi:

> We need feedback on what a linter should warn you about. Things that
> will compile and pass current sanity checks, but really shouldn't
> have. So hard errors that break the build aren't interesting - we're
> looking for soft errors that only become apparent when it doesn't
> work the way you expected. Things like:

I don’t know if you’ve developed this further and gathered enough
feedback, I already early on added my pet peeve in very general
formulation on wikipage about references to non-existent
multichars/sdefs/etc.s that are easy to check across the files but not
necessarily always within one file (i.e. that noun is always <n> in
dix, t1x, rlx, etc. usw.).

Today I’ve been debugging / developing my fin-deu and saw another thing
and thought this would be easy for computer to solve but a fiddly time
for me: matching entries in bidix to what actually is in monolingual
dixes, we already have this chopping feature that removes half of the
dictionaries that don't match each other, it would be a a good thing to
have a feature to say: "foo<adv>" from fin-deu.dix dosen't exit in
found in deu.automorfi.bin, did you mean "schmerzelina<n><m>"? That
would be very nice thing to  have too

</rant over>
--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor + linguist master = computational
linguist doctor, free software Finnish localiser,