Hello all,

Wikimedia's ContentTranslation tool[1] now contain Machine Translation
support for many new language pairs (+latest Apertium build* and
packages) and it also includes Kevin Brubeck Unhammer's work[2]. It
took some longer than we expected but we're finally done with it.

Many thanks to Tino Didriksen, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer and Francis
Tyers for all help in the process and setting up example of nice
upstream :)

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation
[2]
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2016/06/01/scandinavian-wikipedias-content-translation

* Same as in Debian testing.

--
Kartik Mistry/કાર્તિક મિસ્ત્રી | IRC: kart_
{kartikm, 0x1f1f}.wordpress.com