Hi folks,

I have invited all non-SourceForge emails on record who have committed
to Apertium on SourceForge to the GitHub Apertium organization as members.
Please note that until we really migrate, repository creation is *disabled*.

For some technical reasons, this process needs to be done prior to an
actual migration.
If you are already in the organization and received an invitation, my
apologies.
It's a technical limitation of the platform and I figured it would not
bother too many
people if I did not clean up the list by hand.

If you are a member of Apertium on SF, would like to continue being a member
of Apertium on GitHub and *did not receive the invitation*, send me or any
member
of the PMC your GitHub username and we can add you (probably the former is
simpler).

Thanks for bearing with this necessary step. To reiterate, *no data has
been moved yet*.
*Keep using SF/SVN. *The only difference is that now the GitHub Apertium
organization
has more members.

--
Sushain K. Cherivirala