Yes, it is a custom
deformatter<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext>.
https://github.com/apertium/apertium-c-formatters
Originaly (in 2006 - 2007) the right part of each line was between " "
as described in the following wiki pages (that will need to be updated)
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Traduction_des_fichiers_mn%C3%A9moniques
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Translating_mnemonic_files

But later, I did files without " " for the text of the right part.
Examples in relation with apertium project are here :
http://apertiumtrad.tuxfamily.org/messages/
http://apertiumtrad.tuxfamily.org/ficref/

Yes, if no tags was provided for that during apertium design  , a end of
sentence . can be a solution. But to avoid extra upercase characters,
a , seems to work better.

So, I think to add ,[] sequences at the end of lines not finissing by
a " and taking them off when reformatting.

Le 10/06/18 19:56, Xavi Ivars  <xavi.iv...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I'm assuming you're using a custom deformatter, right?
>

> If that's the case, you could make the deformatter force an "end of sentence"
> for each line. That would solve your problem.
>

> Missatge de Chardonneau Bernard <bernard.chardonn...@ac-montpellier.fr> del
> dia dv., 8 de juny 2018 a les 9:03:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> > First, my email bechapert...@free.fr is still (and will stay) valid, but
> > as sourceforge seems to refuse any mails from several big providers,
> > I use another one to write here.
> >
> > I want to translate only the right part of each line of a file.
> > Here is a stupid example of what is done when using " "
> >
> > Original
> > LA "la"
> > FLEUR "fleur"
> > ROUGE "rouge"
> >
> > Translated
> > LA "The"
> > FLEUR "Flower"
> > ROUGE "Red"
> >
> > except for upper/lower case, it works.
> >
> > But without the " "
> >
> > Original
> > LA la
> > FLEUR fleur
> > ROUGE rouge
> >
> > Deformatting
> > [LA ]la[
> > FLEUR ]fleur[
> > ROUGE ]rouge[
> > ][]
> >
> > Translated
> > LA The
> > FLEUR red
> > ROUGE flower
> >
> > I would like to avoid interaction between two following lines.
> >
> > As sometimes using apertium-destxt, we get several [] I tried it but it
> > does not change.
> >
> > Is there an official way to tell Apertium that what is before a particular
> > tag must not interact with what is after ?

> --
>
> < Xavi Ivars >
> < http://xavi.ivars.me >

<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>