Hi everyone,Thanks/gràcies Hèctor, I was about to write similar things as some
comments on the news site said it didn't work.
Thanks for your work, I hope you can fix it soon and then I'll send a message
to Jornalet and say it works.Sincerely,
Claudi
   Le lundi 3 septembre 2018 à 17:01:26 UTC+2, Hèctor Alòs i Font