FWIW, I would not call 1.19 mostly done. Only the proof of concept is
~working. Neither the
installation part or the actual value-add (directly accessing functions via
C++ binding) is
complete. The latter is not even started as far as I recall.

Please take a look at the issues though as Fran suggested! Happy to help.