Hi Daniyar,

No, there isn't any problem to have different pipelines for different
language pairs. In fact, there are lots of different possibilities. Take a
look to the mode file for different language pairs (especially, old and new
ones) and you'll see. In any case, I'm not sure that there should be any
substantial differences between the Kazakh-Russian and the Kazakh-Turkish
pipeline, except that the Turkish morphologic analysis and generation will
be done with HFST and the Russian with lttoolbox.

Hèctor

El dj., 14 març 2019, 17.46, Daniyar Nariman via Apertium-stuff <
apertium-stuff@lists.sourceforge.net> va escriure: