*Hello all,   *

*   My name is Aléssio and I participated in GSOC as a student in 2010, in
a project that included the management of dictionaries through a desktop
interface. **http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Easy_dictionary_maintenance
<http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Easy_dictionary_maintenance>*

*In all these years I stopped working directly with Apertium, I was worried
about my work in the university and other researches that I develop, but I
have followed the lists and the works since always.*

*I have noticed that over the years, that no one has spoken about the
subject of a web interface to manage the dictionaries, this idea seems to
be latent waiting for somebody to work on it. I do not know for lack of
manpower, or for not being a priority.*

*  I would like to receive suggestions on this idea that is not in the
initial list of GSOC 2019. Anyone who has time would be very interesting to
make suggestions to the project.*

*This document describes part of our ideas that are a based on the  project
that I developed in 2010. *

*=> http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Web_Dictionary_Maintenance
<http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Web_Dictionary_Maintenance>*

*1) In this document we do not describe much about the methodology of
managing sources through git or git-Flow. Would it be interesting to post
about it?*

*2) Does the proposal to use the Git-Flow methodology for a gitlab
adminsitrative panel familiar to you? or do not really know how to work
with Git: Branchs, Tags, Merge Requests? (The question is because no one is
required to know how to manage a git repository) :)*

*3) Inicialmente seriam usadas as tecnologias, AngularJS, RestFull API, and
JavaWeb on the server side.*

*I await suggestions*