Hi Ilnar Salimzyanov,
 Thank you so much for creating my wiki account.
Braj Bhasha (Braj Language) is a less-resourced western Indo-Aryan language
of India. There is no language resources are available for Braj Language.
But in last year some people ( Mayank Jain
<http://lrec-conf.org/workshops/lrec2018/W11/authors.html#Jain_Mayank>, Yogesh
Dawer
<http://lrec-conf.org/workshops/lrec2018/W11/authors.html#Dawer_Yogesh>,
Nandini
Chauhan
<http://lrec-conf.org/workshops/lrec2018/W11/authors.html#Chauhan_Nandini>
and Anjali Gupta
<http://lrec-conf.org/workshops/lrec2018/W11/authors.html#Gupta_Anjali> )
worked on Braj Language to create corpus for Braj Language. As we know
there is lots of problem with less-resourced language, so there is no clear
idea about standardization of this language, but Braj language which is
spoken in Braj region taken as standard , there are few literature
(stories, poems) written in Braj Language (script used - Devanagari script)
so we take this as standard.

Thank You. Regards