Hi Samrat,

I believe support for several variants of one language has actually been
completed.
You can see it on beta.apertium.org where e.g. there is both American and
British English.

As for reliability visualization, that means showing in visual terms (e.g.
color) the relative
quality of a translation. For example, a translation Apertium isn't certain
of could be underlined
or shown in a slightly different way.

There's been some work on dictionary mode that you can view in the GitHub
repository:
https://github.com/apertium/apertium-html-tools/pull/237. There may also be
some work
on the feedback feature: https://github.com/apertium/apertium-apy/pull/18.
Determining exactly
what is here and what is remaining is an important task.

Adding speech-to-text is a feature we've discussed before and would be cool
to have (imo)!

[image: Sushain Cherivirala]
*Sushain K. Cherivirala *
Stanford University, M.S. in Computer Science '19
Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. in Computer Science '18
(713) 992-4043 | www.skc.name