Hi Rupjyoti,

The main thing I'd like to see is a completed coding challenge.  The first
step for this would be to bootstrap an Apertium pair using the more recent
three-letter system (see http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Apertium-init).
You'd then want to make some changes to improve its output.

--
Jonathan

пн, 8 апр. 2019 г. в 02:46, Rupjyoti Baruah Res. Scholar, Dept. of Comp.