Dear Apertiumers:

our research group at the Universitat d'Alacant is currently participating in an European project, "GoURMET: Global Under-Resourced Media Translation" (http://gourmet-project.eu). Some of the languages involved are African languages such as Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Afaan Oromoo, Somali, Tigrinya or Amharic.  We would need native speakers to assist in the evaluation of corpora and machine translation. So, if you are, or you know someone who is, a native speaker of one of these who can assist us (we'd have to agree on a possible compensation), please contact me directly (m...@dlsi.ua.es).

Thank you very much,

Best regards

Mikel

--
 Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics