Replied inline...

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 at 04:52, Scoop Gracie <scoopgra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Under the bylaws, it's one or the other.

Under the Bylaws, yes. But as Mikel wrote, "preferrably made up of people
who are not running for the election", so we're not going with the strict
interpretation of the Bylaws. Which makes sense, as the Bylaws have never
been strictly enforced or followed.

It would be ideal to have a separate election board, but it may not be
realistic this time.

As for voting eligibility, I'd say we should include everyone listed in
https://github.com/orgs/apertium/outside-collaborators - again because if
we strictly follow the Bylaws, we'd only have an eligible pool of ~30
voters. For standing eligibility, I'm less sure.

-- Tino Didriksen