I'm not sure if this is about me at this point, but yeah I didn't mean a
temporary resignation, which seems like trying to find a loophole, but as
Tino said, a delayed appointment would've made more sense if I do get
elected and my GSoC application gets accepted.

Please let me know if that is acceptable to the community. If it's not,
I'll pick one.

Thanks
Tanmai

*Khanna, Tanmai*