On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:34:22PM +0530, Ayush wrote:
> Dear sir/ma’am,
> This is to inform that I have successfully completed and submitted my
> solution to coding task as assigned under the robust tokenisation.
> Link for my solution to challenging task –
>  https://github.com/git-ayush-pradhan/Apertium_gsoc
> I would like to know, if I am eligible for registration for my wiki page so
> that I can present my ideas for the robust tokenisation and requesting for
> the same.
> Thanking you and regards,
> Ayush Pradhan

Hi Ayush, I checked the coding challenge and it seems to work, I'll try
to check more in detail later. Coding style is however a bit unoptimal,
apertium doesn't have official style guide or anything but it would be
desirable to stick to one style per project, check e.g. clang-format and
some style guide.

I've also added some more content to idea page, maybe it's clearer now.

Please go ahead on learning how tokenisation in apertium pipeline works
at the moment (inconditionals, dictionary sections etc.), and planning
the proposal and schedule.

--
Regards, Flammie <https://flammie.github.io>
(Please note, that I will often include my replies inline instead of