Samuel, thanks for the heads-up.

See [1]

A replacement for Google Code-In, Apertium Code-In, would be hard to organize for an already quite overworked community. No matter how much we complained about Melange, Google provided invaluable support to run it which would be quite hard to duplicate. And most of the money we have left comes from Google Code-In donations (We have quite a lot of money which we could spend, BTW, around ~40 k€).

On the other hand, reaching out to young developers so that they join our community is absolutely necessary for the survival of Apertium.

Any ideas?

Mikel

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/gci-announce/pmo3bvqYBew/vVT0-LK5AAAJ

El 11/6/20 a les 7:09, Samuel Sloniker ha escrit:
It might also be good to focus more on the non-coding ways of contributing.