Hello there,

I assume that you want to convert the pairs from the TMX memory into a
simpler format that can be used to create Apertium dictionary entries. Is
that correct? In that case, you could take a look at Okapi Framework and
convert the TMX file to a tab-separated text file with Okapi Rainbow:
https://okapiframework.org/wiki/index.php/Rainbow

Okapi may be a little intimidating at first, but the documentation is quite
complete. Basically, you execute a pipeline of steps over a set of
documents, similarly to how Apertium chains modules. There is a predefined
pipeline for format conversion in the Rainbow interface that you will be
able to use.

*Marc Riera*

Missatge de Francis Tyers <fty...@prompsit.com> del dia dg., 28 de juny
2020 a les 12:41: