Apertiumers,

See the following information about a workshop of relevance.

--
Jonathan

=====

Dear ALL,
We are organizing RESOURCEFUL-2020 (RESOURCEs and Representations For
Under-resourced Languages and Domains) which will be collocated with the
Eighth Swedish Language Technology Conference (SLTC), organized by the
University of Gothenburg, Sweden on 25th November 2020. The conference and
the workshop will be held online.

The aim of the workshop is to create a forum for researchers in the area of
resource creation and representation learning in limited or low-resource
environments. You can find more details about the questions we would like
to address:
 https://gu-clasp.github.io/resourceful-2020/
Best regards,
Tewodros

On behalf of the organizers:

Tewodros Gebreselassie, University of Gothenburg
Simon Dobnik, University of Gothenburg
Barbara Plank, IT University Copenhagen
Lars Borin, University of Gothenburg

Contact: resourceful2...@easychair.org