At Softcatalà we've used mailman for years, and we haven't had any problem
so far.

We're actually rethinking our mailing list strategy: we've moved a lot of
conversation to specific Telegram groups, etc.

But if the concern to self-host it is maintenance, is not *that hard*.

Missatge de Daniel Swanson <awesomeevildu...@gmail.com> del dia dc., 23 de
set. 2020 a les 16:45:

> It looks like at least exporting them is possible.
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 9:40 AM Francis Tyers <fty...@prompsit.com> wrote:
>
>> El 2020-09-23 15:03, Jonathan Washington escribió:
>> > One other question:
>> >
>> > Will it be possible to move existing apertium-stuff (and PMC, etc)
>> > archives to the new location?  Or would we be starting over with those
>> > archives?
>> >

>> I think the PMC list is a distribution list, not a mailing list, so we
>> don't have archives.
>>
>> And in terms of the archives. I doubt it, but perhaps SourceForge has
>> a way to export them...
>>
>> Fran

< Xavi Ivars >
< http://xavi.ivars.me >