Hi Gourab,

My recommendation would be to evaluate the current status -ben and
-bn-en in terms of corpus coverage and WER and then incorporate into
your proposal what those numbers are now and how much you think you
can improve them.

A pull request to one of the repositories involved would also be
worthwhile, both in terms of your understanding of how to accomplish
the tasks in your proposal and for the mentors to be able to evaluate
your proposal.

Daniel