Hi Utku,

Your proposal seems interesting.

1. Did you take look to apertium-ell ? How much could it help?
2. In your proposal, you speak about a corpus. You intend to reach 80%
coverage. From what kind of corpus are you speaking? How much Romeyka is
written?
3. Could you explain on what you understand by "modelling allomorphy"? Is
that Apertium's morphological disambiguation?
4. Could you also explain how do you intend to tag "content phenomenon"?
5. I couldn't find anything about your coding challenge. The coding
challenge is a must. It shows that you know to install and have a basic
understanding of Apertium.

Hèctor

Missatge de Utku Turk <utkuturkb...@gmail.com> del dia dc., 14 d’abr. 2021
a les 15:58: