From: olav lund solheim <olavlundsolh...@gmail.com>
To: apertium-cont...@lists.sourceforge.net
Bcc:
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:33:36 +0200
Subject: Apertium simpleton not working on mac
Hi,

I'm currently trying to run Apertium simpleton on my mac. I've installed
all required tools and specific packages for the languages I'm trying to
translate. I've tried a wide range of different languages and the same
error message shows up regardless. I'm currently running macOS Sierra
version 10.12.6 on my 2015 MacBook air.

Error message:
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ____chkstk_darwin

  Referenced from: /Users/olavsolheim/Library/Application Support/Tino
Didriksen Consult/Apertium
Simpleton/apertium-all-dev/bin/../lib/libpcre.1.dylib

  Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

This message shows up five times.

Hope you can help me with this issue as soon as possible.

Regards Olav Solheim