A 2021-05-27 15:34, Tino Didriksen escrigué:
Git repos are now all updated, and while I was at it I also fixed
other pending URL changes such as http -> https and apertium.com [2]
-> apertium.org [3]

...and I've fixed the mishaps that an unguarded
s/apertium.com/apertium.org/g [4] caused.

-- Tino Didriksen

On Thu, 27 May 2021 at 09:37, Tino Didriksen <m...@tinodidriksen.com>