Hi,

I was testing with Translation for a recently added eng-sat pair, it is
working well for English to Santali offline in my system and tested well in
Apertium Viewer. But it is not working in the online version of Apertium (
beta.apertium.com). When I try to give an input example: "House" or any
other word in the source language and set language to English and in the
target language when I set it to Santali. Then the output gives
"Translation not yet available!" . *Interestingly when I use "Translate a
Document " and upload a list of English sentences in a txt file and click
on translate with output in Santali then everything seems to be fine.* I'm
not able to find where the error lies.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to beta.apertium.org
2. Set source language to English and target language to Santali
3. Give any input in English like "House" and click on translate.
4. Instead of ᱚᱲᱟᱜ as an output the output gives "Translation not yet
available!" and hangs.

--
Thanks
with best regards