Hi,

I've tagged new releases of nno, nob and apertium-nno-nob.

As before, work has been funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Culture via
Nynorsk pressekontor (NPK) and the Norwegian News Agency, with commits
from contributors Mari, Anja, Maria, Victoria and Hallvard of NPK.

One major change is that we now use apertium-separable lsx rules, which
has helped a lot with getting more idiomatic translations without
complicated transfer rules, e.g.

    hemmeligholde X                -> holde X hemmelig
    stifte bekjentskap med X       -> lære X å kjenne
    X.det Y.adj.sg aftenantrekk.sg -> Y.adj.pl selkapsklær.pl

(where X/Y are any lemma). The nob→nno direction currently has 1333 such
lsx rules.

Another pipeline change is that we now use the syntax CG to get mapping
tags; these are currently only used for finding subjects of passives,
but the plan is to also use it for other things like participle
subjects.

Other changes:
- over 20.000 new bidix entries (around 18.000 new entries in each of
  nno/nob monodixes), of which 4.370 were proper names
- 48 new transfer rules
- 40 new spelling/variant preferences
- 1019 new lrx rules
- lots more disambiguation tweaks
- many more rules for name guessing using CG

best regards,
Kevin