All the relevant changes should be listed on the wiki pages. It's
mostly about which things in modes.xml do or do not have -w. The
exception is rtx-proc, which should probably have -w, but doesn't
support it yet (though if you have -w on everything else it will
probably be fine to begin with).

Daniel