Respected sir,
Thanks a lot for your response. I am glad that you appreciate it. I wanted
to clear up some doubts before I start working on it.
I would like to know whether you want me to work on the existing marathi -
hindi translator or should i create a new one from scratch. In the former
case, what kind of improvements or contributions will be expected ?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon !

Regards,
Khushi Harsure

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality13&;>