> Thank you Kevin
>
> I was asked to find offline translator for a tomcat based webapp.
> Tomcat itself is running on linux (development on win and mac). Our
> goal was with pure java to get less integration issues with system
> administration and to keep all logic in the same (WAR) file. But know
> my understanding, that lttoolbox-java is part of the game.
> No way to get a java only version? Even how pure android version would go?

There was a pure Java Android app long ago, but lately pretty much all
language pairs require modules that don't have Java ports.

But if you're on a Linux server, you can probably just run
https://apertium.projectjj.com/apt/install-nightly.sh and then `apt
install apertium-apy apertium-eng-deu` and you'll have a localhost api
you can call, see https://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Apertium-apy

Or use the apy Docker image if you're on a non-Debian-based system; that
might be easiest if you're developing on non-Linux anyway.