Much appreciated thanks!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2026 at 12:10 PM Tino Didriksen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/apertium/apertium-nya didn't exist, and your user doesn't 
> have access to create new repos in the Apertium organization.
>
> I've created apertium-nya and invited you as Maintainer. Accept the invite 
> and you should be able to push.
>
> -- Tino Didriksen
>
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2026 at 10:04, Zanga Chimombo <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to push my local repository into the apertium incubator using:
>> apertium-init.py -pe ~/apertium-nya apertium-nya
>>
>> I've tried using both fine-grained and classic personal access tokens
>> but it fails with HTTP Error 403: Forbidden.
>>
>> I have also tried playing around with the permissions for the tokens...
>>
>> Is there anything I am missing?
>>
>> Zanga.


_______________________________________________
Apertium-stuff mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/apertium-stuff

Reply via email to