(c) 2008 Rich Martin

>From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes
on 72 degrees at all times… and then just expect that other countries
are going to say OK."

Barack Obama

NOTHING BUT THE ISSUES

Issue 1. Remember this? When Obama talked about Americans eating &
heating less than we want, he may have been serious.

Issue 2. Change - Education. Who's minding the curricula?

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=309480261970556

Issue 3. Bill Ayers for Secty of Education?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQ8hWekypY

Issue 4. Unwanted political phone calls from anonymous foreigners.

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/10/23/news/local/18-romania.txt

Issue 5. Campaign fund raiser - Barack needs your help

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/obama-money.html

EXTRA: Political attack on Joe the Plumber?

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/10/24/joe.html?sid=101

LAST WORD

"McCain-Palin Tradition" By Hank Williams Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81brjpteDk

--

THE TRUTH IS... .

                         A. Powerful.                              C.
In the eye of the beholder

                         B. Irrelevant.
D. All of the above.

  (c) 2008 Rich Martin

>From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

"We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes
on 72 degrees at all times… and then just expect that other countries
are going to say OK."

Barack Obama

NOTHING BUT THE ISSUES

Issue 1. Remember this? When Obama talked about Americans eating &
heating less than we want, he may have been serious.

Issue 2. Change - Education. Who's minding the curricula?

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=309480261970556

Issue 3. Bill Ayers for Secty of Education?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQ8hWekypY

Issue 4. Unwanted political phone calls from anonymous foreigners.

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2008/10/23/news/local/18-romania.txt

Issue 5. Campaign fund raiser - Barack needs your help

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/obama-money.html

EXTRA: Political attack on Joe the Plumber?

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/10/24/joe.html?sid=101

LAST WORD

"McCain-Palin Tradition" By Hank Williams Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81brjpteDk

--

THE TRUTH IS... .

                         A. Powerful.                              C.
In the eye of the beholder

                         B. Irrelevant.
D. All of the above.

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304