November 13, 2008

We have received a lot of emails asking what you can do to be heard
regarding the issues pending before the U.S. Supreme Court. Although we
cannot tell you to do anything, we can answer your questions and inform you
what is available, so you may be heard.
You as citizens can individually address letters to all the Court Justices
and address your concerns regarding Mr. Obama's eligibility to serve as the
President of the United States according to the requirements of Article II,
Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
Para.VI: "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the
United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to
that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five years, and
been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
United States Supreme Court
1 First Street NE
Washington DC 20543
The Supreme Court Justices are as follows:
Supreme Court Justice John Stevens
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
Supreme Court Justice David Souter
Supreme Court Justice Thomas Clarence
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg
Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer
Supreme Court Justice Samual Alito

Respectfully,

Lisa,

Assistant to Philip J. Berg

LAW OFFICES OF PHILIP J. BERG
We can do it!
see
www.Obamacrimes <http://www.obamacrimes/>. com

I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE.

Rich Martin

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304