-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Request
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:13:06 -0600
From: Cal Steinberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Undisclosed Recipients <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is to members of our research team

Be advised, that on tonight's Steve Quayle SWR talk show, he stated that plans are on track to
 not only impose Martial Law but to also confiscate firearms.  We need to have information from
 someone on where we might obtain the "Delorme State Atlas" for the various states.  You might
 be able to google "Back Road Atlas".  I would very much appreciate hearing back from whoever
 would care to give us this info.  Be sure to include the price and source for the State Maps.
 Thanks

Regards,

Cal

======================================

  1. AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

    coming American Holocaust of the Government's plans for dealing with the non-New World Orderites.
    www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm - 194k - Cached - Similar pages -
  2. FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS" Locations and Executive Orders

    FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders http://www.apfn.org/ apfn/camps1.htm. AMERICAN PATRIOT FRIENDS NETWORK ...
    www.apfn.org/apfn/camps1.htm - 43k - Cached - Similar pages -
    More results from www.apfn.org »
  3. APFN - Secret Order Allows US Raids in Many Countries

    Nov 10, 2008 ... Humvee Train thru Maricopa AZ!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= UYTzst44ZQsAMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPShttp://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps. ...
    disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=121676;title=APFN - 15k - Cached - Similar pages -
  4. APFN - Humvee Train thru Maricopa AZ!!!!!

    Nov 10, 2008 ... Former Congressman Warns Of Martial Law Camps In America http://www.apfn.org/ images/images3/081206camp. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm ...
    disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?disc=149495;article=121678;title=APFN - 20k - Cached - Similar pages -
    More results from disc.yourwebapps.com »
  5. Michael & Me | Bowling for Columbine | isoHunt - the Bit Torrent ...

    www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm soundwaves2000.com/livefire Number of files: 1 Run time: 1 hour, 30 minutes Video codec: xvid, 899 ...
    isohunt.com/torrent_details/9802969/Bowling+for+Columbine?tab=summary - 34k - Cached - Similar pages -
  6. Camp Grayling Range 3 area...

    Apr 25, 2005 ... http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm and would appreciate it if you would include a reciprocal link to my freesite on your website. Thanks, ...
    www.apfn.net/Messageboard/04-25-05/discussion.cgi.30.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages -
  7. apfn.org - Domain Profile | BoardReader

    apfn.org -aggregated link data from Message Board Posts, and Forum Threads, which have linked to and ... http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm, 5, 13, info ...
    boardreader.com/domain/apfn.org?na_fw_id=1587286 - 49k - Cached - Similar pages -
  8. urgentpage2

    To: apfn@apfn.org. In support of your exposure of concentration. camps, I have come across the following links. It would be interesting to know their ...
    www.detailshere.com/urgentpage2.htm - 50k - Cached - Similar pages -
  9. No More Hoaxes - Concentration Camps

    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm http://www.uhuh.com/control/garden.htm http:/ /www.uhuh.com/reports/headsup/hu110.htm#FEMA,%20hu%20110 ...
    www.nomorehoaxes.com/content/view/38/1/ - 15k - Cached - Similar pages -
  10. USA Camps

    19 August, 2005. http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm · http://www.abovetopsecret. com/pages/camps.html. The significance of October 17, 2005 ...
    usacamps.blogspot.com/2005/08/httpwww.html - 68k - Cached - Similar pages -

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304