Rich's Links #106 SCOTUS discusses BHOs BC  Media ignores
(c) 2008 Rich Martin

To subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

It is important to remember, whether or not Barack is declared
ineligible, the Electoral College will elect a Democrat for president.
The GOP has no dog in this fight.

Rich Martin

NOTHING BUT THE ISSUES

Dec 5 vigil at the Supreme Court lightly attended

http://www.f3coalition.org/2008/12/05/obamas-eligibility-still-unanswered/

The question is no longer if Barak Obama is a natural born citizzen
since it appears whether or not, convincing proof that he is qualified
is likely not to be forthcoming. The more important issue is the media
censorship. Altho this question has been roaring on the internet at
least as far back as June, it has been ignored by the mass media,
liberal or conservative. Itʼs like living in the USSR with hundreds of
Pravdas, Investias & Tass all singing out of the same hymnal.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/05/court-to-weigh-question-about-obama-citizenship/

Back to the beginning, this is Atnny Berg after he filed suit prior to
Dem Convention/

Kansas City Star breaks silence. Better late than never. If you check
the Birth certificate in this article you will see it was put on the
Internet 18 months prior!

http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/919601.html

Supreme Court Justice Thomas puts Obamaʼs eligibility on docket

http://www.afro.com/DesktopModules/EngagePublish/printerfriendly.aspx?itemId=2273&PortalId=1&TabId=456

For all Clintistas that care, here a copy of BHOʼs COLB posted to the
Internet by PolitiFact.com

http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Is Obama a Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-Cyb4RoD0

Hereʼs the URL where it was put out, proving that this story has been
being censored for about as long as they blacked out Dem VP candidate
John Edwards sexual affair. Note date June 27, 2008

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

LAST WORD

'Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness and
to seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says, 'Woe to
those who call evil good,' but that is exactly what we have done. We
have lost our spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values. We have
exploited the poor and called it the lottery. We have rewarded
laziness and called it welfare. We have killed our unborn and called
it choice. We have shot abortionists and called it justifiable. We
have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self
esteem. We have abused power and called it politics. We have coveted
our neighbor's possessions and called it ambition. We have polluted
the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of
expression. We have ridiculed the time-honored values of our
forefathers and called it enlightenment. Search us, Oh God, and know
our hearts today; cleanse us from every sin and set us free. In HIS
Holy Name, Amen!'

Pastor Billy Graham

THE TRUTH IS... .

                         A. Powerful.                              C.
In the eye of the beholder

                         B. Irrelevant.
D. All of the above.

I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY
MORE.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With ACORN, La Raza, and Ohio Dem officials sitting on 20,000 suspect
voter registrations and other Dept heads releasing Joe the Plumber's
confidential information, this has been an incredibly, uncreditable
election. Hope you didn't waste your time and gas to stand in line at
one of their polling places hoping the electoral system isn't a fraud.
Rich Martin

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304