Rich's Links #108 It's not over until its over

(c) 2008 Rich Martin

>From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

"It's not over until it's over" Yogi Berra

NOTHING BUT THE ISSUES

If you depend on the mass media, you may be under the misconception
that Barak's natural-born status has been settled in the courts.
They'd like you to think the case from NJ (Donofrio) was the only case
that mattered, and hope you don't remember that the Phila (Berg) case
is yet to be heard in conference until they tell you it's over.

Note: To go to conference it takes at least 4 justices to agree to
want one, so this is no frivolous suit. The case to watch is the Berg
filing. That's the one from the no-fingerprint Clintons.

http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2008/081210/FrntPgObama.html

Chicago politics: Govt Corruption – City loses it's guv.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/blagojevich-arrested-amid-worries-over-obama-senate-seat-2008-12-09.html

Enough of radical Islam.

http://townhall.com/Common/PrintPage.aspx?g=b1588998-7a13-462b-869c-690dadc48872&t=c

Born Alive: or when a natural-born citizen has no constitutional protection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA&feature=related

For all you Clintonistas that care, here a copy of BHO's COLB posted
to the Internet by PolitiFact.com

http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Here's the URL where it was put out, proving that this story has been
being censored for about as long as they blacked out Dem VP candidate
John Edwards sexual affair.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

LAST WORD

"AMERICA - WHY I LOVE HER" narrated by JOHN WAYNE
http://sagebrushpatriot.com/america.htm

THE TRUTH IS... .

                         A. Powerful.                              C.
In the eye of the beholder

                         B. Irrelevant.
D. All of the above.

I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE.

With ACORN, La Raza, and Ohio Dem officials sitting on 20,000 suspect
voter registrations and other Dept heads releasing Joe the Plumber's
confidential information, this has been an incredibly, uncreditable
election.

Hope you didn't waste your time and gas to stand in line at one of
their polling places hoping the electoral system isn't a fraud.

Rich Martin

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304