* Rich's Links #121 Lies

(c) 2008 Rich Martin

>From the Home of Rich & Peggy Martin

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our
liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow
private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by
inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will
grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until
their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers
conquered." Thomas Jefferson in 1802

NOTHING BUT THE ISSUES

If you pause for a moment, take a deep breath, and then wonder if it
is conceivable to imagine that when faced with the most important case
to hit its docket since Marbury Vs Madison, the Supreme Court of the
United States would take a pass based on technicalities, you can only
conclude one of two things. Either the case is going on behind close
doors, or the fix is in.

http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/obama-travelled-to-pakistan-with-an-indonesian-passport-when-he-was-20-according-to-goldie/

Obama on CFR and NAU
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84434

Why does Obama lie about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgGEv-cdoms&eurl=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message691218/pg1&fea

Another lie. Why?
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84434

These are the people who want to run the auto industry.
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/amtrak.stranded.23.2.893948.html

 The Best Notable Quotable quotes of 2008
http://www.mrc.org/notablequotables/bestof/2008/BestofNQ2008.pdf

LAST WORD

 .

KATE SMITH SINGS - GOD BLESS AMERICA
http://www.dw-jotd.com/america.htm

THE TRUTH IS... .

                         A. Powerful.                              C.
In the eye of the beholder

                         B. Irrelevant.
D. All of the above.

  I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE

With ACORN, La Raza, and Ohio Dem officials sitting on 20,000 suspect
voter registrations and other Dept heads releasing Joe the Plumber's
confidential information, this has been an incredibly, uncreditable
election.

Hope you didn't waste your time and gas to stand in line at one of
their polling places hoping the electoral system isn't a fraud.

Rich Martin

--
This is the incredibly uncreditable election.  Rich Martin

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 207, 6640 W. CACTUS RD. #A111, GLENDALE, AZ 85304