RR: Air Force One Buzzed NYC

© 2009 Rich Martin<http://rr.mailspaces.com/discussion/contacts/Rich%20Martin>

Permission to repost in full, or in part, is granted. In other words, please
feel free to forward to a friend or list. If you received this from a
friend, you can subscribe by sending email to:
slick_ezine-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

or just check the archives:

>From the Home of  Rich  & Peggy Martin

The explanation of the $328K pic of Air Force One with the Statue of Liberty
in the background doesn’t wash.

*http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7542167&page=1*
* *

*RICHS RANTS*

I know it’s not his money he’s spending, but I can’t imagine the decision
was made by a mere presidential aide. He couldn’t be more than the
go-between to request the use of the plane, but certainly he wasn’t the same
guy who wanted to take the promo pic. Somebody had to tell Caldera to make
the call. And certainly, the govt has a signed authorization form in
triplicate somewhere.

The other odd thing is the pic itself. It doesn’t make sense to spend that
much money and effort to get a pic that in this day of technology. Print
shop could have gotten the same pic with the president straddling the body
of the plane like a cowboy in a rodeo.

There’s got to be more to the story, but if it was a promo, does his
campaign owe $328K to the US Treasury? What instructions were given the
pilot and who authorized the launching of 2 F-16’s, one of which must have
been fitted to take the pic they made public?

The media seems to be steering US to wonder how many other pics were taken,
and why can’t we see them. Who cares? Everybody has Printshop even if the
White House does not. That’s a red herring.

One more weird thing. At one point they said they didn’t make an advance
public announcement because a terrorist might have shot the low flying plane
down. That’s crazy. Y would a terrorit fire at the plane when the prez
wasn’t aboard, hmmm?

Certainly, the air crews of all 3 planes should be interviewed to find out
who gave them their orders and who else was aboard Airforce One during the
flight, if any one. I read one report that a bunch of fat-cat democrat
campaign contributors were being given a blue ribbon tour. If true,
certainly there was a tour guide or two aboard that would be interesting to
talk to. Who would that be? Hmmm. (See previous paragraph.)

Yes I know it isn’t Air Force One until the prez boards. Maybe it was; maybe
it wasn’t.

*
------------------------------
*

*Obama plan – 67% of Govt Motors will be owned by the UAW .*

Iron fist forces honest bond holders and banks under govt control, to accept
inferior equity in GM. More bond holders surrender when govt thugs release
names to be targeted like they did to AIG execs. Banks already controlled by
govt decide not to resist. But many bond holders are not responding to the
bullying.
http://www.newsvirginian.com/wnv/news/local/article/experts_gm_bankruptcy_now_almost_inevitable/39885/

------------------------------

*Demonization of business jets and economy downturn cost thousands of
jobs.*This was the plan:
http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2008/02/06/221328/pictures-cessna-unveils-citation-columbus-spirit-to-make.html

------------------------------

*The new plan:*

http://newsfeedresearcher.com/data/articles_b18/textron-cessna-company.html

------------------------------

*NYSE is climbing*, but why? Usually this is a good omen; it’s a sign that
those with money to invest believe the economy will grow. I’d like to think
that applies to this rally, but first we need to know who’s buying the stock
sold on the NYSE. My fear is that it is the same thing happening to West
Coast real estate. If Red China is shedding USD by buying on the NYSE, the
stocks may be climbing as a result of simple supply-and-demand despite a
poor  economy.

------------------------------

*Where’s the money going to come from: Health Care rationing*

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/apr/28/is-the-nation-ready-for-health-care-rationing/

*
------------------------------
*

*Media malpractice: Water boarding. *

Did the NYT bother to get a 2nd source?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/?p=1924

* *

*    YOUR AD HERE *

Advertise your website here

$10/month, 3 mos for $25.

(Co-op deals available)

Send your check to:

Rich Martin

1817 Wimbledon Oaks Ln. #307

Arlington, TX 76017

The Boy Scouts of America .

National HQ .

1329 Walnut Hill Ln .

Irving, TX 75162 .

(972) 580-2263 .

http://www.scouting.org/

*REMEMBER WHEN...
*… the GOP was championing term limits, school vouchers, etc. What happened?

*
------------------------------
*

*THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO, HMMM IN THE NIGHT **
*Cancelling the school voucher system in Washington must have surprised a
lot of black parents. 1,700 students will be stuck in public schools. Cost
to tax payes will also increase. Hmmm?

------------------------------

*Things you can't say aloud---because the answer might scare you.*

If you pay close attn to the prez, you can ealsiy predict how he will come
down an any issue. The hard part is trying to figure out why.

*LAST WORD*
Turn your speakers up

http://home.comcast.net/~nw-fla/tribute_flag_B_thompson.htm

                                              *THE TRUTH IS*

A. Powerful.                             C. In the eye of the beholder
B. Irrelevant                             D. All of the above.

*TODAY'S BLAST FROM THE PAST*

10 years ago, the Slick eZine was ditributed by egroups

which was eventually bought by YahooGroups.

Here’s the first issue in egroups.

------------------------------

The only thing worse than Waco is the ongoing cover-up.

(new location) <http://www.documentarywire.com/waco-the-big-lie/>

http://www.myspace.com/bdsda

http://www.movie-forumz.org/showthread.php?t=35645&highlight=waco

** **Shout Out **
**
*To any one organizng a Tea Party. Reply with your details (when where, etc)
to this email with "TP" in the subject to be further posted to others on the
Internet.*
 ------------------------------

*I'M MAD, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE*

You are welcome to join the slick_ez...@yahoogroups.com

* Rich Martin *
**
*.*

--
This is the incredibly uncreditable election.  Rich Martin

 APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.server.com/Indices/234999.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

"RADIO YOUR WAY" APFN POGO NETWORK ((  WOW!!  ))
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent"  -- Thomas Jefferson
http://www.apfn.net/POGO.HTM

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

APFN,
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381