http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wtc.htm

erniecolorado1
Bin Laden and America
Mon May 9, 2011 19:02
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

So the truth is the Skull and Bones, Illuminati, Freemasons definitely know about the 9/11 scam and were involved in some way. Bush and Bin Laden BOTH were members and connected to crime corruption and the Carlysle Business Group. So can anyone that is very smart about this subject have a way of contacting me? it is erniecolorado (at) gmail (dot) com. I would love to hear from you!

=====================================

Intelligence Reasons bin Laden Raid Account Not Credible byJames Roger Brown Sociologist, Intelligence Collection and Analysis Methodologist The reason we have intelligence agencies, intelligence collection, and intelligence analysis is to determine what our enemies are doing. In the name of the War on Terror we have... more

==================

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381