Senate approves extension of

expiring Patriot Act provisions

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/26/congress.patriot.act/index.html?hpt=T1

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SPECIAL REPORT: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:26:59 +0000
From: RTR.org <ad...@rtr.org>
To: APFN <a...@apfn.org>

RTR.org - The Social Network of the Revolution

SPECIAL REPORT: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

APFN,

We got home safe, and worked through the night editing the footage to bring you this special report on the 4th Amendment Rally from the grounds of the Indiana State Capitol.

RTR had over 1000 connections to the webcast yesterday and our server was maxed out, so we uploaded the Rally in FULL so you could watch the people taking action if you had trouble with the live feed.

My wife and I are so thankful that the membership came together so that we could bring you this important report.

Here is the link to watch the SPECIAL REPORT and RE-BROADCAST of the 4th Amendment Rally at the Indiana State Capitol Building: http://RTR.org/pages/indiana-rally-live

>> No login required to watch:

We're not funded by corporate sponsors or government bodies, your support has made this possible Thank you for sharing.

Forever Vigilant,

Gary Franchi
National Director
http://RTR.org/Gary

PS. Help us bypass the mainstream media by sharing this link to your social media sites after watching
http://RTR.org/pages/indiana-rally-live

RTR.org - The Social Network of the Revolution

Black 9/11: A Walk on the Dark Side  APFN, Thu May 26 14:16
Black 9/11: A Walk on the Dark Side First in a series by Mark H. Gaffney February 11, 2011 In his important 2006 book, Nemesis, the Last Days of the American Republic, the third and concluding part of a trilogy, the late Chalmers Johnson, who was an expert on Japan and US foreign policy, writes that as much as 40% of... more

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381