-------- Original Message --------
Subject: new articles on APFN
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 00:01:32 -0400
From: APFN daily update <disclist-message-boun...@disc.yourwebapps.com>
To: discussionapp-daily-upda...@disc.yourwebapps.com

ALL MESSAGE POSTED AT:
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

Susan Lindauer, former CIA asset - APFN, Thu Jun 30 19:33

March of the turtles causes flight delays at JFK airport - Reporter: Ayinde O. Chase, Fri Jul 1 04:41

Fifty-six men signed the Declaration of Independence. - APFN, Fri Jul 1 06:18

Mary Churchill v. John Lennon, Mrs Clegg v. Gareth Williams - APFN, Fri Jul 1 07:32

Execuctive Order 13575 "RURAL COUNCILS" Agenda 21 NWO - APFN, Fri Jul 1 07:43

INSTANT INSANITY : MOROSE MORONS - Anthony Clifton, Fri Jul 1 08:11

The pictures I attached are jpg files but I also have them i - UFO Stalker Mufon, Fri Jul 1 09:44

SEE 7/7 WARNING VIDEO - APFN, Fri Jul 1 12:17

VA Bans Mention of God at Funerals for Vets - APFN, Fri Jul 1 14:15

Just Released Police Helicopter Footage of 911 - APFN, Fri Jul 1 14:23

VA NOT PROCESSING CLAIMS - William Mount, Fri Jul 1 14:40

Waco: The Rules of Engagement - APFN, Fri Jul 1 16:38

7/2/11 RADIO YOUR WAY: MP3: GLENN BECK'S LAST SHOW

The Terrorist Motel - OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING COVER-UP

An Actionable Plan for 9/11 Truth & Justice

MP3: RE: WACO, THE FBI FIRE PLAN, NOT!

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381