[Fwd: August 20, 2011 To Dr. William B. Mount from Dr. Will P. Wilson. Bill,
below is the Alexa traffic data on the APFN.org Message (News) Board:
 http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: August 20, 2011 To Dr. William B. Mount from Dr. Will P. Wilson. Bill, below is the Alexa traffic data on the APFN.org Message (News) Board: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 19:46:52 -0700
From: Will P. Wilson <willpwil...@gmail.com>
To: Sir Dr. William B. Mount <williammo...@aol.com>
CC: vbhoundab...@hotmail.com, a...@apfn.org, a...@extremezone.com, davea...@comcast.net

August 20, 2011   To Ken Vardon, to Dr. William B. Mount, Dave Seddelmeir,
Keith Ljunghammar, from Dr. Will P. Wilson.

Bill, and Ken, below is the Alexa traffic data (http://www.alexa.com/) on the
APFN.org Message (News) Board: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

That I thought that you might get a kick out of the fact that our having contributed
to this simple and free message board to transform into it now apparently becoming one
of the top one hundred on-line independent news sites on the Internet.

In order for any website to become eligible for the Alexa.com traffic data indicator
to list the actual traffic activity the site must rank in the top one hundred websites in the world.

I guess my work and yours and all of us over the years has helped this message
board to become one of the top news sites in the world now.
Thanks mostly to Ken Vardon and to his crew.
t has been my and our efforts (over the last ten years and our many thousands of posted news reports)
in my and our contributing to this free and simple message board that was originally created
by Ken Vardon to it now being literally one of the top 100 independent news site in the world.

I encouraged Ken Vardon to keep this now world renown news site going and back in the early
days of the beginning 2000s, I would continue to encourage Ken Vardon to keep this site going
and to not close it down, and my informing Ken that this site would someday become a very
important on-line news source and it this has now prevailed.

And, tantamount to Judge David Wynn Miller mentioning to me that he has billions
of visitors to his http://www.dwmlc.com website, apparently the http://www.Alexa..com data
traffic search doesn't reveal this. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dwmlc.com#
http://www.alexa.com/search?q=www.dwmlc.com&r=home_home&p=bigtop

About Judge David Wynn Miller (http://www.dwmlc.com):Presents a constructed language claimed to promote the communication of facts in courts of law.

Features dictionary, sentence structure, essays.

Statistics Summary for dwmlc.com

Dwmlc.com has a three-month global Alexa traffic rank of 6,705,348. The site's content places it in the “Reformed and Modified English” category of websites.

Alexa Traffic Rank Reputation
Global 6,705,348
Global Rank

Sites Linking In
==================
Here is the SCANTV.org traffic data search:
http://www.alexa.com/search?q=scantv.org&r=home_home&p=bigtop
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/scantv.org
and here is the http://www.seattlecommunitymedia.org search:
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/seattlecommunitymedia.org#
==================
http://www.alexa.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdisc.yourwebapps.com%2FIndices%2F149495.html&r=site_siteinfo&p=bigtop
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/yourwebapps.com#trafficstats

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/yourwebapps.com#

yourwebapps.com

Forums, Newsletters, Databases, Calendars & Newsfeeds at YourWebApps

Is this your site? Run an Alexa Site Audit.

Statistics Summary for yourwebapps.com

Yourwebapps.com is ranked #73,284 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. While the site is ranked #34,953 in the US, where approximately 36% of its visitors are located,...

Show More
Alexa Traffic Rank Reputation
Global 73,284
Global Rank
United States Flag 34,953
Rank in US
Sites Linking In
(No reviews yet)

Estimated percentage of global internet users who visit yourwebapps.com:

  Reach Change
7 day 0.00210 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period
1 month 0.00270 -2% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period
3 month 0.00266 -20% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period
Compare yourwebapps.com to:

Learn more about Alexa Traffic Stats.

Average Load Time for Yourwebapps.com

Very Fast (0.705 Seconds), 84% of sites are slower.

Note: Slow sites may be penalized by search engines.

Yourwebapps.com’s Regional Traffic Ranks

Country

Rank

Greece Flag  Greece

13,976

India Flag  India

27,784

Where Visitors Go on Yourwebapps.com

Subdomain

Percent of Site Traffic

OTHER

0.12%

Audience Snapshot

Top Search Queries for Yourwebapps.com

Based on internet averages, yourwebapps.com is visited more frequently by users who are over 65 years old, have no children, received some college education and browse this site from home.
Get complete site demographics.
Query Percent of Search Traffic
1 forum gerak reformasi 14.20%
2 asn story board 12.60%
3 bandaged board 2.33%
4 asn storyboard 1.91%
5 pthc forum 1.63%
6 indian outlaw yourwebapps 0.50%
7 bengal cat forum 0.43%

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381