Title: Audit The Fed Phone Bomb

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Audit The Fed Phone Bomb
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:24:07 +0000
From: Trevor Lyman <lyman.tre...@gmail.com>
To: <a...@apfn.org>

Audit The Fed Phone Bomb

Run Ron Paul Money Bomb

www.AuditTheFedPhoneBomb.com

Join us the first week of every month (starting on 9/5/11) as we call our Federal legislators asking them to co-sponsor and support H.R. 459 [full text] and S. 202 [full text], the legislation that will give the American people a full audit of the Federal Reserve system.

The momentum is on our side. There are already over 169 Congresspersons and 7 Senators onboard, but we need more.

To keep our momentum building, we need to show that the support for a full audit of the Fed is both unrelenting and united. An organized and monthly phone bomb to Congress will send that message.

Pledging to participate makes it easy for us all to work together. Once you have signed up, we will give you reminders on when to call and what to say.

Calling your representatives is the most effective way to bring our issue to their attention. Calling your representatives during a phone bomb increases that effectiveness exponentially. It not only shows our concern about our issue, but it also shows that we are organized and monitoring their support for this legalislation.

Please pledge now at www.AuditTheFedPhoneBomb.com.

Then be sure to send an email to your friends asking them to join us in our cause to restore sound money to our great nation.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

Trevor Lyman

National Run Ron Paul MeetUp Day

Copyright © 2011 Trevor Lyman, All rights reserved.
You signed up for this list via a moneybomb website for a liberty candidate. I'm consolidating all emails to one account to prevent duplicates from being sent into your email inbox.
Our mailing address is:
Trevor Lyman
504 S Armenia Ave UNIT 1335
Tampa, Florida 33609

Add us to your address book

No virus found in this message.

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381