WOW! If you were not on today's Freedom Reigns Radio show, you missed an
incredible show
people. We had 3 guest speakers with us today laying down a solid foundation of
what we need
to know and to DO to get our liberty and freedom back. No more guess work
folks. You can
listen to a recording of today's show here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio/2011/09/08/the-die-is-cast-hrs-2-and-3-freedom-reigns

We invite you and everyone you know to join us this coming Sunday at 4 to 6
Pacific for a
follow up show where we will expand upon the things we discussed today. You can
participate
in the chat and call in live also to ask your questions. You will need to
create an account
at the following address to log into the chat. Go to:
http://www.freedomizerradio.com

NOW is the time to quit talking about it and start doing something about it.
This is where
the pedal meets the metal. You want "change you can REALLY believe in"? Then
here it is:

1.  Education on the FACTS of our government history that have brought us to
the point of
collapse and soon coming tyranny. AND, what we can and must do to correct that
RIGHT NOW!

See:  http://pacinlaw.org

2.  Educate ourselves on what a proper form of government consists and HOW to
bring that
about.

Visit:  http://thewisconsinfreestate.com

3.  Learn about the one tool that TPTB have used for hundreds and hundreds of
years to
totally control the people and steal our wealth, thereby keeping us in a
constant state of
bondage. We are talking about 'The Money Power', the power to issue and control
"money".
Then learn how simple it is to totally reverse this process by taking this
ability away from
THEM through our inherent RIGHT to do the same thing ourselves. For more
information on this
critical issue, read the following books, then get back with Laurence Gilbert
with questions
and for more information at:
riegelexchangei...@riegelexchange.com

Must read information. For your convenience, here is the list of recommended
reading:
http://riegelexchange.com/downloads/Approach.pdf
http://riegelexchange.com/downloads/PrivateEnterpriseMoney.pdf
http://riegelexchange.com/downloads/Flight_From_Inflation.pdf

We look forward to having you on our radio show this coming Sunday. Get your
questions
ready. And do send this post to everyone you know right now. WE ARE THE CHANGE
WE HAVE BEEN
WAITING ON!

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381