What happened in Freetopia? Video story

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: What happened in Freetopia? Video story reveals what went wrong in modern America
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:17:31 -0500
From: NaturalNews <insi...@naturalnews.com>
To: a...@apfn.org

NaturalNews Insider Alert ( www.NaturalNews.com ) email newsletter
(Unsubscribe instructions at bottom)

Dear NaturalNews readers,

I've just posted a new video -- a 20-minute fable that reveals how modern society went wrong and how we can restore liberty and abundance in America.

Here's the official announcement:
http://www.naturalnews.com/033640_Freetopia_fable.html

And here's the direct link to the video on NaturalNews.TV:
http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=16899B46FEB0BBE3E322E75EA08442A8

Wow: FDA-approved drugs are now responsible for more deaths than traffic accidents! Can we call these doctor-recommended drugs an epidemic yet?
http://www.naturalnews.com/033639_prescription_drugs_deaths.html

Here's why you should avoid artificial fragrances (which are found in nearly 100% of conventional personal care products)
http://www.naturalnews.com/033634_fragrance_chemicals.html

Did you know the U.S. government has paid out millions of dollars in "hush money" to families whose children were stricken with autism from vaccines? It's true:
http://www.naturalnews.com/033635_vaccine_injury_compensation_government.html

And did you know that culinary spices can lower triglyceride levels in your body?
http://www.naturalnews.com/033636_culinary_spices_triglycerides.html

P.S. The Robert Scott Bell show is breaking huge news today on the AIDS fraud with a special interview (and a groundbreaking new video) from Brent Leung, creator of the House of Numbers documentary. Listen in at 11am central time at www.NaturalNewsRadio.com

More news continues below on earthquakes, nuclear power, climate science, curing acne and much more...

This email newsletter is made possible by sponsorship from these quality product providers: ( more info )

• Respected M.D. reveals "ballpark snack" that's a health miracle in disguise. Watch this breakthrough presentation here.
Erase Wrinkles with Breakthrough Technology: Nobel Prize Winning Discovery Reduces the Age of Your Skin By Up to 30%
Exclusive to Natural News Readers: Get a 30-day supply of premium Resveratrol at no charge – pay only $4.95 shipping.

Today's Feature Stories:

What happened in Freetopia? Video fable reveals how free societies become bankrupt police states
(NaturalNews) NaturalNews editor Mike Adams has just published a video fable called "What happened in Freetopia?" The fable, written and narrated by Adams, tells the story of how free societies collapse into bankrupt police states, even as people attempt...

Presc. drugs responsible for more deaths than traffic accidents, study finds
(NaturalNews) Every 14 minutes, a person is killed by pharma drugs -- and unlike most other causes of preventable death, which have been on the decline for years, drug-induced deaths are on the upswing across the US. According to a recent...

Climate 'science' gone wild: UK researchers to pump toxic sulfates into sky to promote global cooling
(NaturalNews) Deniers of geo-engineering, or man-made weather manipulation, truly are the real conspiracy theorists, as climate "scientists" have once again openly admitted that they have the technology to alter weather at will. And a recent piece in...

Over 140 organizations confront UN demanding recognition junk food and beverage industries kill 36 million a year
(NaturalNews) The United Nations Summit on non-communicable diseases (NCDs) is being held in September in New York -- and 140 international non-governmental agencies (NGOs) and public health organizations are using the meeting to confront the UN. Their...

Culinary spices can help lower triglyceride levels
(NaturalNews) Adding enough of the right kind of spices to your food can partially offset the negative health impact of a high-fat meal, according to a recent study published in The Journal of Nutrition. Sheila West, PhD, associate professor of bio-behavioral...

Federal government has paid out vaccine autism compensation awards to 83 families
(NaturalNews) The USA National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) is a crafty federal program to relieve the vaccine industry from liability for extreme vaccine injuries. Most claims have been rejected. But enough claims have been awarded to indicate...

Avoid artificial fragrances
(NaturalNews) We live in a world where we are bombarded with artificially scented products. The chemicals that are often used to formulate these fragrances are toxic to the human body over time. There are many people who are allergic to heavy scents...

Cure acne at home with five lesser known home remedies
Acne is the scourge of adolescence... and for many adults too. Many readers are likely familiar with the more common home remedies for curing acne... tea tree oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and burdock root. However, because acne is...

Unplugging from The Man, Part IV
(NaturalNews) So, we've made up our minds to Unplug from The Man. We want to loosen the noose and pursue personal freedom. Our wrists are chafed from the golden handcuffs and it's time to shake them off. We are in Transition and we need to continue to...

An apple a day slashes stroke risk in half, study finds
A new study gives some credence to the old adage, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" -- at least concerning strokes. In a study published in Stroke: Journal of the American Heart Association, Dutch researchers found that eating...

Nuclear wipeout: How earthquakes may unleash nuclear catastrophe
(NaturalNews) Mike Adams wrote recently about the threat to the world's nuclear installations from the sun and we are almost being promised this by NASA. The sun is acting up but so is the earth with increasingly intense and frequent earthquakes. ...

Pharma-backed legislation to allow secret vaccinations of children without parental consent about to become law in California
(NaturalNews) Growing and widespread public awareness about the dangers associated with vaccines has naturally resulted in the steady decline of this once-lucrative sector of conventional "medicine." And in a desperate effort to preserve the financial...

Click here to unsubscribe

Not yet a subscriber? Sign up at:
http://www.NaturalNews.com/ReaderRegistration.html

Please DO NOT reply to this email. To contact NaturalNews, please use our online feedback form at: http://www.naturalnews.com/feedback.html

Privacy policy: http://www.naturalnews.com/Privacypolicy.html

This email is distributed by WebSeed
2055 N Kolb Rd. #131
Tucson AZ 85715

No virus found in this message.

--AlternativeBoundary.22222222.22222222--

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381