From: sealesm...@live.com
To: sealesm...@live.com
Subject: New Hampshire newspaper attacked and threatened for publishing Obama
story
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:41:55 -0700

http://constitutionalreset.ning.com/profiles/blogs/obama-larry-sinclair-new-hampshire-herald-threats-money?xg_source=activity

The issue here is not the Larry Sinclair story - many of us have seen this
circulating around the 'net.  It is a issue of free
speech, freedom of the press and first amendment rights.   Since Obama took
office, leftists have been on attack mode
all over the country - from the recall of Pearce in Arizona, to the ongoing
attempt to recall the Governor of Wisconsin.  And
we all know the mainstream media will never print anything but spin.  What the
left  cannot gain in honest votes and support,
they seek to get by force and intimidation.

Below is a letter from the publisher of the Herald and contact information.
Please pass this on and if you know anyone in
the New Hampshire area (or anywhere!) who would like to support this newspaper,
they are in  need of advertising dollars
right now.   Donations would be appreciated.   You can take out an ad,
subscribe or just an out and out donate to keep their
operation going.  Whatever you can.  This is important.  Stories like this
often get buried.

At least, please contact them to show your support.  We need to support anyone
who is not afraid to report the truth.

The New Hampshire Herald
814 Elm St. 5ft. Floor, Suite 512
Manchester, NH. 03103
Tel: 603-782-4581
FAX: 603-782-4032

Good day. We at The New Hampshire Herald are guided by the motto “In The
Pursuit Of Truth And Reason.” That is what motivates what we do here. It was in
this spirit that we set out to print what we knew even then that was
imprintable, at least from the perspective of the main stream media, the Larry
Sinclair interview.

Since the publication of that interview with Larry Sinclair, we’ve come under
ferocious blind attacks, we believe, only from people who have something to
hide. Our advertisers and vendors have been harassed with calls mostly from
outside of NH persuading them to cease advertising and distribution of our
paper. Our website has also been invaded on a number of occasions and threat
letters sent to us to cease the printing of the last part of that interview.
The second part of that interview was supposed to be out today, January 5, but
for some logistical issues we have not been able to get it out as promised. We
have had a number of major advertisers pull their ads from the paper.

Those of you who have read our paper and see the number of full and half page
ads we have had will be surprised to see what we’ve got left in the coming
edition. In spite of this, we’ve resolved not to be cowed or intimidated by any
means by anybody or by any group. As we promised, all things going right, the