It appears this story has "legs" as they say...

Carl Olson of State Department Watch Urges Alaska Governor Sarah Palin to
Disavow Support for U.N.'s Law of the Sea Treaty

http://www.usasurvival.org/ck01.28.09.html

Obama’s giveaway: oil-rich islands to Russia – Common American Journal

http://commonamericanjournal.com/?p=39807

While the price of gasoline skyrockets.    Now that's something Americans can
and will get fired up about.

Gas Prices Accelerating While OBAMA CEDES OIL-RICH LANDS & SEABEDS TO RUSSIA AS
IN PUTIN | Independent Sentinel

http://www.independentsentinel.com/2012/02/gas-prices-accelerating-while-obama-cedes-oil-rich-lands-seabeds-to-russia-as-in-putin/

There is much more on line...so many sewer rats, so little time.

http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/ContactUs.htm  contact information for
state department watch.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain