From: sealesm...@live.com
To: sealesm...@live.com
Subject: FW: (Obama) URGENT ACTION ALERT: CALL SEN. PRES. STEVE PIERCE'S OFFICE
AND TELL HIM TO QUICKLY SEND HB 2480 TO THE RULES COMMITTEE!
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:59:53 -0600

sorry if  you are getting this twice.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain