Facebook

                  Lisa Elkins Goodman posted in Sovereignty International.
                        6:55pm Apr 2
                        Brian Myers
                        Subject: : Guess Who's Buying Gun Companies?

                        ... Guess Who's Buying Gun Companies?
                        I checked this out and it's true. Marlin Firearms is
already closing
it's doors! They are doing it to us America !

                        Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this.
This needs to be
spread to all gun owners and sportsman. We cannot rely on the media to inform
us of these
type of matters.

                        SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS HAPPENING

                        Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns ?????

                        For the last several years a company called The Freedom
Group has
been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are
Bushmaster,
Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this
Freedom Group is
going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you
control the
manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way
to control
guns.

                        Now if you do some digging you will see that The
Freedom Group is
owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

                        Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!!
One of the
                        Most evil men on this planet who wants to restrict or
ban all
civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This
needs to come
out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think
this would be
BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance) !!!

                        If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do
some
                        Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and
                        Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

                        Send this to every gun owner in America.

            View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email
to add a
comment.

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381