Well!  Is there no end to this president's trashing of the constitution?  What
is more
perplexing is that I understand that the law was passed by the congress
first........
including the House, which is controlled by Republicans!!!  And was not just an
administrative rule decreed by the president...........Where are we going?

 FREEDOM OF SPEECH TOOK ANOTHER HIT. LAW OBAMA JUST SIGNED.

Just in time to control crowds attending candidate's appearances at campaign
stops.

The President  just declared that demonstrating around anyone under secret
service
protection (mainly him) is now a felony.

Welcome to the new USA ---- no longer the land of the free.  Both parties were
involved too.
I wonder if our "Speaker Of The House" cried over this one too?

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST FRIGHTENING NEWS REPORTS YOU MAY HAVE EVER SEEN.

You need to listen to this video from Fox News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SGWH3kirzg&feature=share

18:35:00

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381