           Subject: A tape that will absolutely shock you!

           I don't think I have ever seen a more disturbing video to watch in
my life!!!!It
will make you mad & sick all at the same time.  Please...please... Please take
the time to
watch & be educated!!!!  J

          AFTER WATCHING, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY MOST OF THIS IS BEING DELAYED
UNTIL AFTER
THE 2012 ELECTIONS¦.....
          I think now I know what Obama meant by shovel ready.......he meant
burying us,
before our time!
                THIS WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF! Please Watch!!
                Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012
                Please watch the entire video....it is unbelievable!Then
forward it to
everyone you know.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HcBaSP31Be8&vg=medium

  ____________________________________________________________Grouponâ„¢
Official Site
  Groupon.com

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

__,_._,___

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381