----- Original Message -----
From: The Handyman
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 3:04 PM
Subject: [Commercial_Redemption] Tick Removal

Great advice.....
Tick Removal

  A nurse discovered a safe, easy way to remove ticks wherethey automatically
withdraw
themselves when you follow her simple instructions. Read this one as it could
save you from
some major problems.
  Tick Removal:
  Spring is here and the ticks will soon be showing their heads.Here is a good
way to get
them off you, your children, or your pets. Give it a try.
  Please forward to anyone with children, hunters or dogs; or anyone who even
steps outside
in summer!
  A School Nurse has written the info below--good enough to share--and it
really works!
  "I had a pediatrician tell me what she believes is the bestway to remove a
tick. This is
great because it works in those places where it's sometimes difficult to get to
with
tweezers: between toes, in the middle of a head full of dark hair, etc."
  "Apply a glob of liquid soap to a cotton ball. Cover the tick with the
soap-soaked cotton
ball and swab it for a fewseconds (15-20); the tick will come out on its own
and be stuck to
the cotton ball when you lift it away.This technique has worked every time I've
used it (and
that was frequently), and it's much less traumatic for the patient and easier
for me.."
  "Unless someone is allergic to soap, I can't see that thiswould be damaging
in any way. I
even had my doctor's wife call me for advice because she had one stuck to her
back and she
couldn't reach it with tweezers. She used this method and immediately called me
back to say,
"It worked!"
  Please pass on. Everyone needs this helpful hint.

My heart goes out to those who have very little in this
 world and believe that voting will solve their problem.

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

__,_._,___

--
APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381